In need of an expert web designer and developer – in either WordPress or Webflow – to redesign a client's website. The client sells a proprietary Identity and Access Management software solution and has made it a priority to redesign the look, feel, architecture, and consumer facing copy of their website by the start of 2020, and have identified the following objectives for this redesign project:
1. Apply a more sophisticated and modern look and feel to their web communications
Improve information architecture
2. Build a site with content creation in mind. This includes:
– Creating an appealing blog template through a CMS
– Moving all existing blog posts (approx. 30) to this template without changing the existing link
3. Include lead capture elements – the company does not want to gate any content, but would like to add a “contact us” form, “schedule a call” form on content pages, and “email newsletter signup” modal for capturing leads
4. Live first week of Jan 2020
The client is focused on acquiring customers in the Federal Government, Municipal Government, or Financial Services verticals, so any past success within these categories is beneficial.
The client's website is currently built on a WordPress template. They are open to continuing with WordPress, but I have recommended Webflow as a solution as well, so they are entertaining proposals for both.
An initial sitemap for the new site has been built and will be shared with shortlisted candidates, as will the client's current site.
The site will require the design and creation of approximately 24 unique pages created using approximately 11 page templates.
The following integrations will be required for the new site:
Google Tag Manager
– Google Universal Analytics Tag
– Google Optimize
– LinkedIn Insight Tag
Facebook Tracking Pixel
Twitter Tracking Pixel
Chat bot (none currently installed – looking for recommendations and integration)
Webhook for form completions to create new records in SugarCRM
The client has limited creative assets so the freelancer will need to source, recommend, and price out the acquisition or creation of new imagery and graphics. There will be a separate technical copywriter utilized for this project and the qualified freelancer will work closely with them to develop final on-page copy.
The final site must be optimized for SEO.
The final site must also include a main blog page and a better designed template for individual blog posts. The client currently has approximately 35 blog posts which must be transferred to the new CMS and template using the existing link.
Hosting and maintenance will be handled by KeyInsight Marketing.
The following competitor and inspirational websites have been identified as examples of “best-in-class” IAM web design and development to guide final design:
– Ping Identity – we especially like this example for information architecture and clean, simple, modern design (https://www.pingidentity.com/en.html)
– ForgeRock – our second favorite. We like the way the brand is represented, the use of colors, and the overall design (https://www.forgerock.com/)
– Okta (https://www.okta.com/)
– SailPoint (https://www.sailpoint.com/)
The client wishes to have a final site live by the first week of 2020
Posted On: November 06, 2019 19:08 UTC
Category: Web, Mobile & Software Dev > Web & Mobile Design
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply