As a Web Developer for SaviorLabs, you’ll be designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function to a client's specifications. You will be striving to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
SaviorLabs is a growing, full-service IT solutions provider, helping small-medium sized companies leverage technology to achieve business goals. By providing a combination of Managed IT Services, Web Development/Design and Application Development, we can help organizations implement an integrated, reliable and secure system to ensure their productivity.
At SaviorLabs, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary and health insurance, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
• Dress: We like to present a relaxed, casual, neat, and clean look in the office. Sneakers, jeans and a collar usually fits the bill, but feel free to express yourself.
• Flexibility: Although we all try to make it into the office every day, life happens, and you are always welcome to work from home when you need to.
• Food: We love our well-stocked kitchen including coffee, snacks, soda, and spring water.
• Location: We are right downtown in Beverly, Massachusetts only a short walk to the train, dozens of great restaurants, entertainment, and the beach.
Not everyone can be a ninja developer. But, to be seriously considered for the role, please have the following:
• Experience: Three years’ experience in a web development role (design, UX, UI, front-end and back-end dev).
• Education: Relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Characteristics: This is an autonomous position, so you should be self-sufficient and self-motivated. It’s also a creative role, so you have to be able to humbly receive criticism and feedback about your work. You will need the ability to comfortably interact with anyone from C-level executives to small business owners, as well as, the ability to train non-technical individuals in the use of technical systems.
• As Web Developer, you’ll meet each projects strategic needs through your own, experimenting, learning, and adjusting as you go. Along your journey, you’ll be responsible for:
• Managing 8-10 client projects at one time, all at various stages of the consulting process:
• Pre-sales Engineering: assist the Business Development team in making sales calls (virtual or in-person), creatively developing on-the-spot solutions to technical web issues.
• Website Development: develop web solutions for clients, implementing web best practices while coordinating iterations and feedback with the client.
• Implementation and Training: while launching the product, train the client in the usage of the WordPress, Joomla Drupal, or custom system.
• Develop basic websites in WordPress, using the Divi builder as well as HTML and CSS best practices.
• Developing more complex websites and web applications built on WordPress/Joomla/Drupal CMS.
• Reporting status to Executive Staff as well as recording time and status updates in our Professional Services Automation tool.
• Delegate tasks out to contractors and part-time employees, managing and evaluating their work.
• Generally, be awesome.
Posted On: October 10, 2019 16:10 UTC
Category: Web, Mobile & Software Dev > Web Development
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply