Are you an experienced VA looking to work in a meaningful field? Are you self-motivated, resourceful, love to learn, and full of ideas to share? You may be just what I am looking for; a valued team member working together to keep people safe.
"Ask Safety Geek" is an online company focusing on Coaching & Traning Workplace Safety Managers. We deliver content through blog posts, podcasts, Facebook lives, and Webinars.
An online digital course is in development and launching in October.
I need a team member to work with closely on a weekly basis assisting me with creating images for content, posting of content, creating social media posts related to the content. I conduct weekly Facebook Lives at lunchtime on Wednesdays (generally) and occasional webinars at various times that I need background assistance with.
What I'm Looking for:
– 2-3 years working as a VA in some scope
– Graphic design good enough to create social media and blog images
– Some copywriting skills
– WordPress and Divi theme knowledge
– Creative thinker
– Not afraid to speak up
– Eager to offer ideas
– Dedicated to the success of the project
Scope of Work:
– Creating images for content
– Edit Content for grammar & flow
– Keyword Research
– Create Social Media Campaigns for Content
– Edit and Assist in Designing Opt-ins and Leadpages
– Assisting with Facebook Lives and Webinars
– Uploading and Tagging Podcasts in Libsyn
– Creating Blog Posts in Divi Theme on WordPress
– Creating Evergreen Social Media Posts Related to the Safety Industry and in Social Media Groups
– Wordpress with Divi Theme
– Smart Podcast Player
– Kajabi (soon)
– Google Docs
Sample project will be part of the selection process (paid).
Posted On: September 30, 2019 18:58 UTC
Category: Admin Support > Personal / Virtual Assistant
Skills: Communication, Personal, Product Entries, Virtual
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply