All qualified candidates: please provide links to portfolios and/or websites that demonstrate your prior work. These should be websites on which you personally contributed significant portions of the design (and/or development, if applicable).
We are looking for a UX-focused web designer who specializes in creating well-branded, visually impactful website wireframes and mockups. You will be responsible for planning and partially implementing the user experience for our clients’ websites.
This includes: planning user interactions, user animations, design, layout, user experience, site navigation, branding and overall frontend architecture for the website. Your creative work will serve as a visual aid to our clients and a blueprint for our website developers.
– Create visually appealing website wireframes / mockups, sitemaps and site navigation maps
– Provide detailed web animation and user interaction documentation for mockups
– Insert and style content in content management systems such as WordPress
– Create and modify graphics utilizing photo editing applications
– Create and modify ads based on clients’ needs
– Package and optimize image assets used in mockups for website developers
– Audit design and user experience for a client’s website.
– 4+ years of web design experience
– Demonstrable web design skills with a strong portfolio
– Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas, as well as ability to take creative direction and critique
– Knowledgeable of current industry-leading software and technologies (Sketch, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
– Understanding of website user experience principles
– Familiarity with content management systems (WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, etc.)
– Ability to identify website conversion points and lead users to conversion with design.
– Knowledge of front-end development languages (HTML5, CSS (SASS))
– Previous experience working remotely
– Previous agency experience
Who you’ll report to
Angela “Ange” Asca, Creative Director & Project Manager
About Digital Reach
Founded in 2011, Digital Reach is a full-service digital marketing agency with market expertise in SEM, SEO, Analytics, Web Design & Development, Marketing Automation, and more. And, while we have grown in size and regularly offer new services, we still strive to maintain the same business principles that made us successful in the first place.
Job Type: Part-time
Posted On: July 05, 2019 22:53 UTC
Category: Web, Mobile & Software Dev > Web & Mobile Design
Skills: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Figma, Mockup, Sketch, Sketches, Web Design, Wireframes
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply