This project will include eventual build-out of about 30 pages in total: https://www.lucidchart.com/invitations/accept/32861f64-cb3e-446b-892e-262889147916
This project will proceed through 3 stages:
1. To start, we will only build out the home page, to ensure we get the aesthetic down.
2. Initial launch: build out of new versions of 15 existing pages on their current site: http://www.thegrooves.net/; build-out of offer pages and pop-ups with forms; creation of a "Location" Custom Post Type (using ACF, CPT UI, and Elementor) based on a sketch out the layout that I will provide as well as an archive page of all locations the band can be hired to play at; see relevant part of the site map here: http://prntscr.com/ofzodf
3. Build out of the new pages which aren't on the old site and thus don't need to be present when the site launches
You'll be provided these resources to execute the project:
– this starter site to be used as starting point (https://ld-wp.template-help.com/monstroid2/skins/acidic/) + documentation about updated brand color palette and inspiration sites to help guide design (don't worry, I anticipate having to help with the home page to nail down the design)
– Google Documents with copy, which also contain notes about design and layout (example for home page here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A6cYA10-J3kaYWxkpEX55Cm5BUEhiwAe9ezw3xWm8F8/edit)
– notes on what plugins and Elementor widgets to use for various functionality
– site map
– Must be both aesthetically capable and very organized, a believer in DRY who will help ensure the site is maintainable and someone who will focus on solutions that prevent bloat/slowness
– Ideally, you have experience using Elementor so you know what it's capable of and how to use it to create layouts for Custom Post Types, how its Templates work, and how its Popups work
– We'll need you to create Elementor templates for content denoted in Google Docs as templated sections and embedding those templates as shortcodes in relevant sections, for central updating of shared content
– Lay out header and footer and architect site according to provided site map
– Add of SEO Title and Meta Description and Social Media Title and Description via RankMath SEO plugin
– Create Gravity Forms, popups, and embedded calendars for various conversion actions
– Hand off the job to me to finish anything you aren't sure about
– Make sure all pages look good across devices once I've validated everything looks good on desktop
I will provide more detailed instructions to get you started on the home page before kickoff.
Please provide an estimate of the total hours this might take. I realize this is subject to your understanding of the full scope, which is partially dependent on the additional instructions I provide. Please just do your best to give an accurate estimate!
Posted On: July 16, 2019 22:19 UTC
Category: Web, Mobile & Software Dev > Web & Mobile Design
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply