We are seeking a creative and analytical individual, a self-starter who owns his/her own accountability to work remotely as an SEO specialist for a premium priced membership program targeted to women executives. Will be responsible for all website and SEO initiatives, analytics and performance, with the objective of driving qualified traffic and leads, moving leads from top of funnel through conversion, increasing membership sales, as well as improving engagement of current members to improve retention and success of referral programs..
• identify, create and execute short and medium form content for the membership website and identify
• Execute on opportunities to promote web content appropriately among target communities of women executives and C-suite male executives.
• Utilize important on-page SEO factors that impact a site’s ranking potential, including quality content, keyword focus, URL structure, title tags, meta descriptions, [h] tags, image alt text and anchor text to drive optimizations and results.
• Utilize WordPress reporting (Youst) and google analytics (to measure and apply results to optimize website performance.
• Coordinate with social media, digital marketing and PR staff to enhance SEO initiatives, particularly through relationship-building and link curation for search engines and user experience.
• Demonstrated experience, and passion in organic (SEO) search marketing both Onsite Technical SEO and Offsite Link-building SEO
• Experience and proficiency with WordPress and google analytics, google search console a plus.
• Experience with Asana a plus
• Experience utilizing a/b testing methodology.
• Familiarity with important Google Algorithm updates, including Mobile-First Index, Penguin, Panda, and RankBrain.
• Knowledge of technical website elements that may inhibit search engine crawling and indexation, including information architecture, HTTP status codes and redirects, meta data, breadcrumb linking, canonical tagging, Robots.txt, crawl budget, site speed optimization, .htaccess, pagination and Schema markups.
• B2B membership subscription services a plus.
Hourly Range: $25.00-$40.00
Posted On: September 30, 2019 18:58 UTC
Category: Sales & Marketing > SEO – Search Engine Optimization
Skills: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Internet Marketing, Link Building, Off-page Optimization, On-Page Optimization, Organic Traffic Growth, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), SEO Audit, SEO Audit Report, SEO Backlinking, SEO Backlinks, SEO Keyword Research, SEO Report, SEOMoz, WordPress
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply