• Digital Marketing consulting position 10 to 20 hours a week
• 3–7 years of experience
• Long-term relationship
• 100% remote
We are hiring a digital marketing architect to lead our digital marketing activities. In this consulting position, you will be responsible for strengthening our existing funnel by making data-driven decisions.
In this long-term relationship, you will architect the strategy that will be implemented by our marketing manager.
You will have the freedom to research and explore strategies, provide guidance to our team on implementation, and assist in analyzing the results.
We are a quickly growing exercise/healthcare company with a physical product. Our product is used by people from around the world.
You are walking into a turn-key marketing system. We have recently re-built our website, CRM, email marketing, social, and e-commerce technologies so they all work together.
• Thrive Leads
• Big Commerce
• Webinar Jam
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities include:
• Funnel Analysis and Design – Ability to architect a digital marketing strategy that is specific to our unique customer needs and product offering. You should have experience creating and optimizing through the entire customer journey.
• Operations and Project Management – You will lead our team to implement your marketing strategy. We have a small team that you will manage for social media, podcast, content creation, and other marketing activities.
• SEO Consulting – A proven track record for increasing qualified traffic over time. An understanding that goes deeper than just a keyword report with volume and KD. Should be fluent in Google Analytics, Search Console, and other SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.
• SEM/PPC Consulting – We have a healthy weekly spend for PPC advertising today. We are looking to better integrate this spend with our current campaign strategy.
• Email Marketing – Ability to map logic and event driven email workflows. Your knowledge needs to go further than best practices for subject lines and open rates. You shouldn’t have to Google what a UTM code is.
• Content Marketing – Take a big picture approach to content marketing. Ability to create a content strategy which assists in every stage of the funnel. You will not be responsible for content creation, just overall strategy.
• Video/Podcast – We have a podcast and create video content.
Sales/Marketing Funnel Integration – Strong knowledge of sales optimization. Ability to provide data from marketing that helps sales close more leads.
• CRO – Experience with conversion rate optimization (you already knew the acronym) with advanced tactics that go further than A/B testing of button color. Ability to hypothesize and interpret results from large-scale, statistically significant, CRO tests.
• Digital Marketing – You take a “big picture” approach to the Internet.
Inbound Physical Mail Marketing – We occasionally mail materials to clients that request more information. This is a not direct mail campaign but a multi-channel approach. We want to make sure this offer is integrated with the entire funnel.
• Google Analytics/Tag Manager/Ads – Ability to use advanced data analysis techniques to find insights that create actionable initiatives.
• Knowledge of past, current, and future trends – You should understand what used to work, what works today, and what will work in the future.
Posted On: May 28, 2019 19:31 UTC
Category: Sales & Marketing > Display Advertising
Skills: Internet Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply